This blog would provide you with a few do’s and don’ts when it comes to purchasing men’s formal shoes or dress shoes. This piece of content would definitely make it extremely convenient, serene and a tranquil procedure eradicating all the impediments.
- Always be extremely cautious and contemplate well before buying leather shoes. If you are purchasing leather shoes, make sure to touch the upper of the shoe and ascertain the quality. Patent leather and dual toned leather is definitely a FAD these days, but even patent leather has its own varieties. Touch the leather once and if it seems to be too hard and jaggy, then do not go for such a hard surface. This type of leather always wrinkles and the extremely rigid upper can cause calluses, bunions and skin aggravation causing blisters. While buying leather formal shoes for men always smell the leather and if it smelling of chemicals or something else, do not go for that formal shoe. Might be faux leather at the price point of genuine leather. Make sure that the formal shoe you ought to buy is highly durable and the leather upper is soft and supple. Wear it and feel the comfort because genuine leather always confirms and moulds itself according to the foot shape and provides you supreme comfort. A few prerequisites like this would help you in buying genuine leather shoes.
- If you are perplexed and muddled up on how to maintain your leather shoes, you should always follow a few tips. Leather is not indestructible, if not taken proper care of, it would rip off and crease and crack. Therefore, use genuine leather [polishes, wax polishes, creams, sprays or shoe trees to maintain the leather and bring back the nourishment of your leather shoes.
- Men wearing formal shoes with heels are a total fashion faux pas. Please make sure the heel doesn’t go above 1.2 inches or 3 cm. this would completely throw off the opulent appearance of dress shoes.
- Avoid anything which is in extremity. A shoe should never be too square, too pointy or too round. Avoid anything which I super symmetrical in shape and choose something having elegant and exuberant curves so that both the shoes complement each other resembling the silhouette of the foot.
- Do not create fashion blunders by pairing incorrect shoes with the suits. Never pair up slim looking shoes with baggy suits not having a slim fit silhouette. You should always set the contrast between your shoes and dress so that it perfectly suits the silhouette of the body and doesn’t make you appear inappropriate and disproportionate. The shoes and apparel should always correlate with each other; slim suits with slim shoes and gracious suits with heavy shoes.
After going through these aforementioned points, you must have got the idea on what to pick and what to not. There are many online stores; you can easily buy formal shoes online and that too at best prices.